Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Discouragement

I knew it would happen. My husband knew it would happen. He told me ahead of time it would happen. I just hoped it wouldn't.

I am discouraged. I haven't been journaled in a while, approximatly 20 days. Why? Call it a rebellious streak. Call it what you will. I just don't want to do it. It isn't that I haven't been doing my excerciese and eating right, I have. I just don't want to journal. It is like the small child that lives inside of me is stomping her foot and saying, "NO!" and she is hard enough to deal with on a regular basis, but when I am emotionally compromised, like I am now, she is a real pain.

Why am I emotionally compromised? Oh, well, my dad needs a triple bypass. Yeah. That is stressfull enough, but he is 72 and had both cartroid arteries operated on before so it makes it even worse.

Also, we brought our van in for minor repairs and discovered a nasty valve problem that is going to cost us $580.00 to fix. Ouch. So much for the tires we were going to put on the van. :(

So that is my story for right now. I am certain things will get better eventually. But for now things are not very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment