Saturday, February 19, 2011

Icky Things

*Warning-This post contains icky things. If you have a weak stomach or are a bit squeemish, don't read.

I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Not a fun disease. One day I am constipated, the next I have the scoots. I also have no gall bladder, which means, I cannot process fat or oils. In theory, they are supposed to just go right through me. They don't. They stick to my hips like glue. Now salad goes right through me. Doesn't even stop to digest, it comes out leaves and everything. As you might have guessed, this *HURTS*!

On a darker note, I am also bulimic. Granted I am a recovering bulimic, but I am still a bulimic. Whenever I eat I automatically want to go and throw up or take something to make me poop it out. Not doing this, is something that is *very* hard for me. Especially when I look at myself and see how much weight I have gained over the past 10 years. It saddens me. I used to be so beautiful and I know I still am, but with all this weight it is difficult to see.

I haven't been exercising like I want to. I have been in so much pain lately that it makes it impossible to do. So I need to do it on days when I can. What I really miss is walking. You can really enjoy the world when you walk. Not to mention that it keeps your body in harmony.

I seem to have lost my train of thought. That is all for this post. Take care and be well to all my followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment